Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to Business

Well, Valentine's Day is finally over. It was sure a hectic one. I'm a rose seller, you know the ones that embarrass you on dates and ask you if you want a rose. Of course you're only embarrassed if you're a cheapskate or you're broke. That's why I made this website though, to help you not be broke.
Well this year, not only did I have my regular selling but I had my new rose wholesale site, my retail site and affiliate site, all with flowers and calls for wholesale roses as well. Of all of them the one that was obviously the easiest to manage was the affiliate one.
Anyway to make a long story shorter, I was busy. I don't mind selling roses but I'm glad to be back to business on my business building websites. If you want to hear about my rose selling, see my other blog.
We did a lot of experimentation with free advertising on the web though which helped a lot with the holiday as far as getting traffic to my flower websites. I'll be definitely letting you in on that as that is something you'll need to be successful online: traffic.


Best,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Here To Set Up Taking Orders on Your Website Free!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.