Thursday, February 19, 2009

Recommended Information for Those Creating Websites

So your are going to create a website. It will be easy if you have taken my recommendations so far, seen in demos, links on page, earlier posts.
But we're going to be talking a little bit about getting site traffic. In later posts I'll be giving you ideas on free traffic to your website. In the beginning though while you are creating your website, it would be great to have some tips on optimizing your website as much as possible toward coming up in a search engine. Now I had already created some of my websites when I read this book but it was very easy to tweak a few things with my Site Builder.
The book is Building Your Business with Google For Dummies by Brad Hill.
It really helped me know how the Google spider worked (the system that detects and gets information on what is on the internet). Some people wonder why if they put their website address in the search box, why they don't find it right away. The spider does it's very thorough crawl where it can find your website once per month and there are certain things that can keep the spider from finding it as well, such as using Flash. Mine were found just fine. This is not the only way you can and the only way you want to rely on at first to get traffic but he tells you some things to know so you do the best you can.
Also information all about using Adwords PPC advertising and getting paid for your site using Adsense.
Also I can tell you, it is a good idea to concentrate on a particular niche (a specialized market). My nightclub rose seller site and blog are found in natural search engine results because of this and this is free effortless traffic.
Anyway there is a lot of information you spend a lot of time reading but I found particular ones helpful in getting started. See an earlier post on a couple others I recommend as these two will help you a lot.
There is also a lot of data right on Homestead's site, once you start the free trial on how to get traffic and how to optimize your website for traffic as well.
Just so you know, you can get a free newsletter where you get a 7 part lesson on how you can "Start Your Own Easy, Profitable Online Business" at http://EasySitesPro.com so you can get more in depth information that I haven't gone over in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Here To Set Up Taking Orders on Your Website Free!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.