Monday, February 16, 2009

How to Make a Lead Capture Form in Two Minutes

I don't know about you but I don't really have the time to go through long set up processes and tutorials and such or learn a new skill when I'm really wanting to get the show on the road.
I can do those things but do I really want to take the time or do I want to have the time to do more for my business.
That is why I love, love these websites. You know I belong to a lot of affiliate programs but I never talk about or promote the ones I don't like or I don't really know about. In fact most of the time I find some I really like and then I wonder if they have an affiliate program because I really want to tell people about these guys.
Anyway you can create a lead capture form with Homestead in literally 2 minutes. I do it right here in this video in that short a time. It's just a matter of point and click and moving some little boxes around and filling in a blank of where you want it to go. You can then set up an autoresponder in your email or just respond yourself and send out the mailings. It's not until you get high volume web traffic that you need to pay a monthly fee for an autoresponder(which is something that sends out your newsletters automatically to subscribers. You definitely don't want to pay a monthly fee before You even start advertising at all or you just built the site and Google hasn't even found it. I'll be telling you all about that later and what you need to do to be successful with that.
You know what else, you should write to people personally once in awhile as well.
Well here you go, it's in the video bar also but this comes out a bit larger. I think I'll redo this video some time but at least you'll get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Here To Set Up Taking Orders on Your Website Free!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.